----------------- Professional Experience ------------------
OPERATIONS MANAGER / REAL ESTATE BROKER, 1996 - Present
MT. VERNON REALTORS, LLC, Rochester, MI
Manage all sales, business operations, and financial controls for residential and new construction real estate company. Develop strategic business and marketing plans and create advertising materials. Oversee full sales cycle from initial customer contact to sales closing. Negotiate financial contracts. Network with real estate brokers, banking professionals, and commercial development managers to locate properties and potential projects. Research and list properties using online programs and manage administrative functions using Microsoft Office applications. Selected accomplishments:
- Established and managed highly successful real estate company by leveraging industry expertise, extensive experience and versatility in both commercial and residential sales.
- Oversaw new construction sales for 200+ condominiums and 25 new homes.
- Represented leading builders in Michigan, including high-end and custom homebuilders.
ASSOCIATE BROKER, 1995 - 1996
RED CARPET KEIM CENTRAL, Macomb Township, MI
Sold residential properties as key player and intermediary between buyers and sellers. Assisted sellers with property marketing and strategies for maximizing selling price and obtaining cost-effective contract terms. Managed negotiations and coordinated closings with all stakeholders. Assessed client needs and provided education on fair market value and available mortgage lenders. Tracked sales and located properties. Selected accomplishment:
- Secured Associate Broker and Valuation Specialist licenses while generating outstanding sales.
OPERATIONS MANAGER / REAL ESATE BROKER, 1988 - 1995
KARWACKI & ASSOCIATES, ROSEWOOD INVESTMENT CORPORATION (RICO),
AND ROBEC PROPERTIES & INVESTMENTS
Established and operated real estate agency and property management company to lease and sell properties for Rosewood Investment Corporation (RICO). As Partner for RICO, purchased vacant land for homes in need of relocation prior to freeway construction. Managed full cycle development projects. Contracted vendors for house transportation. Sold residential and commercial buildings and land used for investments as Operations Manager of Robec Properties & Investments. Selected accomplishments:
- Successfully operated multiple businesses while producing excellent profits.
SALES MANAGER / REAL ESTATE AGENT
CENTURY 21, Warren and Troy, MI
Built impressive record of achievement through sales of residential real estate, commercial properties and land for development during 10-year tenure. Managed, trained, and motivated 30 agents. Selected accomplishments:
- Recognized for excellence with Salesperson of the Year award; consistently placed in top 1-5% for national sales. Also achieved several Salesperson of the Month awards and won several inter-office listing and sales contests.
- Advanced to progressive roles from initial licensing as Real Estate Salesperson to Sales Manager.
--------- Professional Credentials & Training ---------
State of Michigan Real Estate Broker, Associate Broker License & Salesperson Licenses
State of Michigan Valuation Specialist License
Real Estate Management Class, Century 21
Real Estate Law, Finance & Management Coursework, Macomb Community College
National Association of Realtors - Michigan Association of Realtors - Metropolitan Council of Realtors MiRealSource MLS and Realcomp Multi Listing Services
Board of Directors, Open Arms Foundation located in Cross Lanes, West Virginia and Medellina, Colombia
Soccer & Roller Hockey Coach/Assistant Coach, Shelby/Utica AYSO, Romeo/Washington Little League & Summit Home School Soccer Volunteer, Macomb County Youth Home